Friday 3 August 2012

DIARRHEA Effective Natural Home Remedy

Diarrhea  is the condition of having three or more loose or liquid bowel movements per day.

How to stop Diarrhea:

1. Do not eat any kind of food for 4 hours. Drink fresh buko juice every 30 minutes.
2. For infants, replace your feeding milk with buko juice or water from boiling rice. Do not feed any kind of food except from the aforementioned.
3. If diarrhea is persistent for one day, consult your doctor.

Natural/Herbal Remedy

1. Lemongrass (Tanglad)
    Boil 10 leaves of lemongrass in 2 glasses of clean water. Add 1 tsp. sugar and small pounded ginger.

Dosage:
           Adult: 1 cup 3x a day and everytime you defecate with loose or watery feces.
           Children: 1 tablespoon 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.
           2-6 years old: 1/4 cup 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.
           7-12 years old: 1/2 cup 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.

2. Star apple (Caimito, Cainito)
     Boil 1 cup of chopped Star apple leaves in 2 cups of clean water for 15 minutes.

Dosage:
           Adult: 1 cup 3x a day and everytime you defecate with loose or watery feces.

           Children: 1 tablespoon 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.
           2-6 years old: 1/4 cup 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.
           7-12 years old: 1/2 cup 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.

3. Guava (Bayabas)
     Chop 10 pieces of guava leaves, boil for 15 minutes in 2 cups clean water.
          
Dosage:
           Adult: 1 cup 3x a day and everytime you defecate with loose or watery feces.

           Children: 1 tablespoon 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.
           2-6 years old: 1/4 cup 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.
           7-12 years old: 1/2 cup 3x a day and every bowel with watery or loose feces.

4. Mimosa pudica (Makahiya)
    Boil 1 cup chopped leaves of Mimosa pudica in 2 cups of clean water.

Dosage:
           Adult: 1 cup, 3x a day
           Infants: 1 tablespoon, 3x a day
           2-6 years old: 1/4 cup, 3x a day
           7-12 years old: 1/2 cup, 3x a day

"these are first aid/natural home remedy, if diarrhea lasts for 24 hours please consult your doctor"

          

7 comments:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2347057331538 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2347057331538, you can follow him or message him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/droviaherbalhelphome   for more information He is also capable of curing other diseases like cancerHiv Herpes   Diabetes  save lifes today by sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2347057331538 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2347057331538, you can follow him or message him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/droviaherbalhelphome   for more information He is also capable of curing other diseases like cancerHiv Herpes   Diabetes  save lifes today by sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it comes to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have be dealing with herpes for the past 1 years until i got review online about Dr ubarlo people testifies how they got cured with his herbal medicine. And i order the treatment, after taking it for 2 months i totally got cured with Dr ubarlo treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it ... You can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp+2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
    For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete