Friday 3 August 2012

DANDRUFF Natural Home Remedy

Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp. Small amount of flaking due to simple dry scalp is normal, however if you suffer from unusual large amount of dandruff you can try simple and effective remedies at home.

Natural/Herbal Remedies

1. Turmeric (Luyang Dilaw)
     Pound and juice the turmeric. Apply the juice to your scalp and hair and let it dry to your scalp and hair  overnight. Apply shampoo and rinse well when you bath in the morning.

2. St. Thomas bean (Gugo shampoo)
   Soak the vine in water for 30 minutes before bath. Squeeze and juice the vine in water and squeeze 3 Calamondin (Calamansi) juice into the solution. Apply generous amount onto your hair and rinse well.

3. Aloe Vera ( Sabila)
    Juice the leaves of Aloe Vera and massage into your scalp for 1 hour and rinse well, shampoo with gugo after. Do this 1 a week for four weeks.
  

3 comments:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on Youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV, HERPES, HSV 1 .2, Fever, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue and chronic pains. At first I never believed her but after a lot of talk. I decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete