Friday 3 August 2012

TOOTHACHE Natural Home Remedy

A toothache, also known as odontalgia or, less frequently, as odontalgy, is an aching pain in or around a tooth.

 Herbal/Natural Remedy

1. Yerba Buena or Herba Buena
       Extract sap from the fresh leaves of Yerba Buena. Dip a clean cotton ball into sap and put into the hole of your tooth. It will help alleviate pain while waiting for your dentist to come.

2. Air Plant or Kataka-taka (Brophyllum pinnatum)
       Pound a leaf of Air Plant until it become soft and moist. Put it directly on the cheek over the aching tooth. Very effective for temporary alleviation of burning sensation and pain.

3. Garlic
       Slice a piece of garlic, enough to fit the hole of your tooth. Fit it into the hole of your tooth do this twice a day while waiting for your dentist to come.

4. Avocado
       Put a small slice of avocado seed into the hole of your tooth. Do this twice a day for temporarily abatement of pain.

Water Theraphy

1. Wrap an ice or ice cubes with clean cloth and gently press in the affected cheek over the aching tooth for about 30 minutes.
2. Brush your teeth every after meal and gently massage your gums with your clean fingers. 

"These are first aid only, always consult your dentist for oral problems"


1 comment:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete