Friday 3 August 2012

BODY ODOR Natural Home Remedy

In humans, the formation of body odors is mainly caused by skin glands excretions and bacterial activity. This condition become evident when a person reaches puberty (14-16 years of age in females, 15-17 years of age in males). Persons who suffers from obesity and certain medical conditions like diabetes are more susceptible to body odour.

Herbal Cure/Natural Cure

1. ALUM (TAWAS CRYSTAL)
    Pulverize a  medium size alum (tawas), squeeze 2 Calamondin (Calamansi) to the powder, apply as deodorant. It is very effective in eliminating under arm odor.


2. BETEL LEAF (BUYO) + Calamondin (Calamansi) 
    Concoct betel leaf and add  Calamondin juice, use or rub as deodorant every after bath and before bedtime.


Water Therapy


1. Drink 6 or more glasses of water everyday.
2. Bath everyday. Change with clean clothes specially undergarments everyday or every after physical activities.
3. Avoid SPICY FOODS and increase fruits and vegetables intake.

4 comments:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

    I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

    By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
    Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
    The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

    If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
    Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.
    Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete